There is a sales weapon out there, that is incredibly powerful. When used well, it will dramatically increase your sales opportunities and fine-tune the type of clients you attract.
AIA Continuing Education details:
AIA CES Course Number: ASF20-07 / 1 AIA LU CE Hour
• Attendees will learn about a hidden part of the selection process that is critical to being invited to the table if done well, and to be bypassed if not
• Attendees will learn how to evaluate if they are sabotaging their own business before they even know a project exists
• Attendees will learn where to start and what to focus on to improve their odds
• Attendees will learn what it means to have sales tools that don’t suck
• Attendees will learn how to think from the client-to-be’s point of view
• Attendees will learn the importance of branding vs. blanding
CEU credit, you must complete a 10 question quiz about this session at https://shrtm.nu/MWAw.
The AIA Continuing Education Provider is Architect Marketing Institute, Provider Number 40119272.
For any questions or for more information related to continuing education, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.